KITCHENER-WATERLOO REAL ESTATE-HOMES & CONDOS FOR SALE

Ontario Government Has passed the Carbon Monoxide Bill


A new Bill has passed. Nearly five years after a Woodstock family was killed by carbon monoxide poisoning, provincial politicians have passed a bill that mandates all Ontario homes have CO detectors. I think this is a fantastic idea.

62352_633885186663445_883059854_n

For more info visit

Rosie Del Campo has the latest: http://bit.ly/1igsCR2

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s