Ontario Government Has passed the Carbon Monoxide Bill
A new Bill has passed. Nearly five years after a Woodstock family was killed by carbon monoxide poisoning, provincial politicians have passed a bill that mandates all Ontario homes have CO detectors. I think this is a fantastic idea.
For more info visit
This entry was posted on November 28, 2013 by kevinbakerrealestate. It was filed under Buyers, Local Kitchener Waterloo, Sellers and was tagged with Bank of Canada, carbon monoxide, condo, first time home buyer, full time realtor, government, home buying, home value, Kitchener waterloo, ontario, real estate, real estate investing, Remax, waterloo ontario.